To advance education by providing workshops and educational competitions to students and practitioners on the theory and practice of project management principles and skills.
The WEF offers a win-win opportunity for donors and sponsors and the value proposition is simple:
- WEF conducts project competitions that introduce to high school students basic project management skills they might not otherwise experience
- This helps to identify enthusiastic students capable of teamwork and team leadership that benefit both family and community
- For companies it means sowing the seeds of a future project-ready workforce.
Administration and Fundraising
It is intended that the WEF will be administered entirely by volunteer effort. Further, the WEF Directors have agreed that the Foundation’s present available funds should be actively maintained rather than run down. Accordingly, the WEF has applied for, and received, Federal tax-exempt status as a registered charity under the Income Tax Act. The WEF will issue income tax receipts with the Business Number is 82459 4121 RR0001.
The WEF welcomes your tax-deductible contributions towards furthering the Foundation’s purpose, and we have a number of contribution categories:
- Friend, those donating up to $25
- Contributor, those donating from $26 to $100
- Supporter, those donating from $101 to $500
- Donor, those donating from $501 to $1000
- Patron, those donating from $1001 to $2500
- Sponsor, those donating more than $2500